We are currently experiencing an Indian Sumer, but there is no denying that those cooler nights are rolling in. There is that familiar smell in the air of autumn in the air. As a photographer, I look forward to that change in light and the trees changing colour from yellow to red to brown – so much opportunity to photograph and capture things in that ‘other’ way.
altBlackpool are delighted to work in conjunction with Harry Ramsden’s Blackpool to offer an exciting opportunity to win a free meal worth £25 to enjoy.
We are looking for photographers, experienced or amateur, to submit their best images of autumn. It could be fireworks. It could be leaves. What makes images really invoke that feeling of autumn? Our competition will run for four weeks – all you need to do is post your best images to our Facebook timeline or on Twitter #altAutumn and our readers will chose their favourite by adding their own likes or retweets.
We hope that the winner will also become a new addition to our photography team. We often get to photograph some amazing subjects and have access to exciting local events.
Good luck and we look forward to your submissions.
Featured image by C J Griffiths Photography
- Winners receive a voucher for Harry Ramsdens Blackpool for £25.
- Winners will be notified by altBlackpool one day after the competition closes (closing date 03/10/14).
- altBlackpool will inform the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Show Comments (0)