Lancashire is bidding to become UK City of Culture in 2025, bringing Lancashire together to form one Virtual City, the programme will combine imagined architecture, digital transformation and cultural commissioning. Lancashire 2025 will be one hundred urban, coastal, rural, multi-scale and ambitious creative projects that will showcase the county’s ambition and grit to the UK. Bringing people together, the programme will represent the full scope of our creative cultures. Creative projects will be delivered by our most progressive leaders and pioneering creatives, under-represented voices and fresh talent. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play your part in changing Lancashire forever
12 month fixed term contract
3 days per week
Salary: £21,000 (Pro Rata £35,000 FTE)
- The beating heart behind the creative programme. If you are a skilled and committed individual with an established knowledge of project management in major cultural programmes, festivals and special events, this is the role for you.
- The successful candidate will oversee, manage and co-ordinate the programme budget and projects of our creative programme. Maintaining key relationships across programme, curatorial, commissioning and stakeholder groups, and project teams.
- Managing and co-ordinating programme planning and programmes for the Lancashire 2025 bid. Responsible at programme level for our sustainability priority.
Projects Producer – Freelance Contract
November 2020 – January 2022
Fee: £22,200 (inclusive of VAT, reasonable expenses for travel and costs will be reimbursed)
- As Lancashire 2025 moves into the bid activation stage, they are looking to ramp up the volume with the creation of digital first content.
- This individual will produce trailblazer digital commissions, develop digital partnerships and bring multi-platform experience into the team to drive innovative forms of story-telling during the bid phase, as well as national leadership in digital arts and citizen engagement.
- They are looking for a producer who can deliver specific projects and digital development outcomes. You will undertake executive production, R&D and operations functions on a range of projects.
Citizen Engagement Manager – Freelance Contract
December 2020 – June 2021
Fee: £17,500 (inclusive of VAT, reasonable expenses for travel and costs will be reimbursed)
- As Lancashire 2025 moves into the bid activation stage, they are looking to build and cultivate an active and empowered creative community to drive culture led regeneration throughout Lancashire – for the wellbeing of all people and future generations, generating learning experiences and creating a diverse community.
- Bringing citizen engagement experience into the team will drive innovative forms of engagement, cultural participation and neighbourhood planning. You will make sure diversity and inclusion are at the forefront in everything they plan, develop and deliver.
- You will motivate and enable local people, groups and communities to join the Lancashire 2025 journey, back the bid and take part in shaping the community outcomes through key projects focusing on reaching citizens, delivering partnerships for engagement, public engagement and neighbourhood planning.
Administrator & Projects Co-ordinator 12 month fixed term contract
3 days per week
Salary: £15,000 (Pro Rata £25,000 FTE)
- Lancashire 2025 is looking for the best person to organise their team. Your work will directly help to change Lancashire for the future.
- You will work closely with the core team to organise, fulfil and manage a range of administration systems, processes and tasks. You will organise key internal and external events, workshops and meetings.
- You will be at the forefront of everything they do through this, as well as providing Personal Assistant services for the Bid Director.
- If you are confident supporting the core team behind the following functions this is the role for you: governance, risk & compliance; finance support; HR; project management; executive support; administration; event co-ordination.
Deadline for applications: 2pm on Friday 30th October 2020.
Interviews will take place w/c 9th November and W/c 16th November 2020. Our preference is that interviews take place in person (in Preston) but this will be Covid-19 dependent and online interviews are a possibility.
Show Comments (0)