Can you reimagine the way we live?
As part of the bid to become UK City of Culture 2025, Lancashire 2025 has launched its Bid Programme Call seeking new ideas for physical locations in Lancashire that include a digital element. The call is open to anyone from anywhere in Lancashire, the UK, or the rest of the world. They want proposals for high-profile events, creative projects, and cultural experiences that reimagine the way we live based on our four topics of cultural regeneration; living, connection, nature and digital.
Lancashire 2025 wants to build a groundbreaking, high-quality cultural programme to stage the UK City of Culture in the Virtual city of Lancashire – a cultural city of ‘creative’ citizens at a county scale, joining the geographical area and the digital spaces – and they want to hear from anyone who has an idea for the bid.
Successful applicants will be included as part of the indicative programme in the Lancashire 2025 Bid for UK City of Culture and, if Lancashire is chosen to be the UK City of Culture for 2025, will:
- be awarded up to £25,000 grant money to research and develop their proposal
- receive support from to realise their idea
- be offered ongoing advice.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 31 August 2021.
Further details available here
Bid Programme application pack
- bid programme application form Word Doc
- bid programme application form PDF
- bid programme call PDF
- bid programme guidelines PDFIf you require information in large print or would like to receive additional support with completing your application please email [email protected].
Show Comments (0)